MuleSoft Anypoint Developer
Requisition Number: 302934
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302934
Job ID: 302934
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is a professional organization and leading source of scientific information. They are dedicated to fostering innovation, enabling education, promoting diversity, and driving scientific advancement. They are currently seeking a MuleSoft Anypoint Developer to join their passionate team.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop, and maintain complex applications
- Develop unit tests and provide code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participate in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Solve or recommend solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Document designs, issues, solutions, tips, and tricks as needed
- Foster a team approach to software development and delivery
- Stay current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise
- Working knowledge of Anypoint hybrid deployment architecture and on-premise deployment architecture
- Working knowledge of MuleSoft 3.6+
- Deep knowledge of MuleSoft 3.8+
- Deep knowledge of developing REST services with OAuth 2.0 on MuleSoft
- Deep knowledge of MuleSoft’s Salesforce Connector and DataWeave
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Person Account data model
Nice to have:
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Person Account data model
- Deep knowledge of MuleSoft’s SFTP Connector
- Asynchronous messaging
- MCD - Integration and API Associate (required)
- MCD - API Design Associate (required)
- MCD - Integration Professional (preferred)
- MCA - Solution Design Specialist (preferred)
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts