Requisition Number: 302617
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302617
Job ID: 302617
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is seeking an IT Specialist to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Provide first line support for service requests; perform problem resolution or route to appropriate personnel
- Follow enterprise procedures to diagnose, monitor, and communicate resolution
- Review standard metrics to validate data quality and integrity
- Utilize critical thinking skills to ensure timely resolution of all issues
- Process tier 2 analyst tickets in a timely fashion
- Participate in departmental, cross-functional and business area meetings and discussions to facilitate communications, update documentation, maintain department tools/applications
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-4 years of experience in a functional business area, preferably in a healthcare insurance environment preferred
- Basic knowledge and use of simple reporting tools
- Basic knowledge of brainstorming tools and business models
- Understanding of process improvement and business process reengineering preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts