Data Center Project Manager
Requisition Number: 302878
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302878
Job ID: 302878
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Data Center Project Manager to join their innovative team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a cabling project from planning to closeout
- Report progress to management and stakeholders regularly
- Utilize extensive experience in data center management
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required; advanced degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience working as a project manager within a data center department; PMP Certification preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in cabling infrastructure and network design of copper and fiber-optic cabling infrastructure
- Ability to design data center floor space, to include Server & Network Placements as well as Rack & Network Infrastructure builds, augments
- Strong understanding of HP & Cisco standalone servers, enclosures, & blades, as well as related hardware installations/repairs, configurations, troubleshooting (Intel/Linux/Network/Mainframe), upgrades (firmware) and optimization
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts