Requisition Number: 302882
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302882
Job ID: 302882
Eliassen Group is looking for Drupal Developers to assist a government customer design and build out a content management system. The work location is in Baltimore, MD.
Due to federal contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
What You'll Do:
- Develop custom modules, components and themes
- Lead design/code reviews for internal technical staff
- Provide technical support for clients
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of Drupal development experience
- Must have experience in Drupal 7/8 implementations
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Work collaboratively with internal and external team members as well as independently
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Certifications are a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts