Application Support Specialist
Requisition Number: 302208
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 302208
Job ID: 302208
Our client is seeking an Application Support Specialist to join their team. The right candidate will be a motivated self-starter, with excellent logic skills.
What You'll Do:
- Provide application support to internal and external customers on all aspects of proprietary systems
- Thoroughly document and manage customer issues in JIRA Service Desk ticketing system; writing solutions, FAQs, etc.
- Improve customer relations and continue develop customer confidence at every opportunity
- Constantly learn more about the organization, becoming a knowledge base to external clients
- Prioritize requests based on need and impact, working with internal stakeholders to address priorities
- Ensure problem can be reproduced, and include all pertinent information in ticket prior to escalating to next level
- Using defined systems and processes to keep stakeholders updated on requests, issues, etc.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ideally, experience with Help Desk support
- Intermediate experience with SQL
- Good understanding of HTML formatting and structure
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting aforementioned technologies
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Internal or external customer service experience, preferably in a technical environment
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in layman’s terms to non-technical end users, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment with minimal supervision and major responsibility
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Ability to employ ‘active listening’ skills to understand customer needs
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts