Sr. Enterprise Content Management Solution Architect
Requisition Number: 302969
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302969
Job Order: 302969
Applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Rate: $75.00-85.00/hr. + full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k matching)
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Sr. ECM Solution Architect for our major, innovative client in the Cincinnati area! In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building Content Management Solutions.
- Develop enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems, and platforms
- Review, analyze, and modify ECM systems including configuring, testing, debugging, monitoring, fault resolution, and installing products to support ECM
- Leads the work of others (trains, mentors, delegates, prioritizes, and reviews assignments)
- Contribute to the development of project plans and timelines
- 8+ years of related experience
- Experience with FileNet/P8 or other ECM systems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts