Requisition Number: 302899
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302899
Job ID: 302899
Contract to Hire
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Systems Engineer now to join their award winning team.
What You'll Do:
- Identify root causes and solve the underlying issues
- Think strategically, innovate, and be a constant driving factor for change
- Take ownership of your role
- Embody a customer-oriented mindset, and strive to provide excellent customer support
- Collaborate frequently, as a member of a diverse team
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science required
- At least 2 years of experience AWS development/automation, preferably with Cloud formation, ALB, ECS, S3, etc.
- Experience working with Docker
- Some knowledge in Java and Spring framework
- Basic experience in Linux platforms
- Basic experience with writing SQL queries for RDBMS
- Experience in Test automation for functional and performance tests is a plus
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Groovy, shell is a plus
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery automation and Tools (Puppet/Ansible/Chef, Jenkins) is a plus
- Experience with Atlassian Tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts