Requisition Number: 302971
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302971
Job ID: 302971
Contract Length: 3 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Serve a key role as a servant-leader
- Lead Agile teams on various projects
- Work with teams to deliver project successfully
- Responsible for Agile Sprint planning and facilitating daily Scrum meetings
- Own and drive all project details, issues, etc.
- Bring a level of transparency to the business side; build business trust
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 7 years of experience working on IT digital content delivery
- Highly adept at working with all levels of executive leadership
- Excellent communication skills, customer relationship management skills, and team leadership skills are incredibly important
- Must have demonstrated experience and appreciation in different styles of Agile, i.e. Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Knowledge of crossover/interdependencies between infrastructure tasks and development activities
- Experience managing and leading project managers and all IT staff
- Able to multitask and lead and manage teams effectively
- Results-oriented, with the ability to get things done
- Advanced problem solving and negotiation skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts