Senior Active Directory Engineer
Requisition Number: 302977
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 302977
Job Order: 302977
Contract Length: Permanent
Applicants must be able to work on a W-2 basis
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Senior Active Directory Engineer to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the security, engineering, and support of a Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Microsoft Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS).
- Candidate should have broad experience in systems administration of a large Windows network environment and should have experience in a large multi-platform environment.
- Candidate must possess a strong knowledge of LDAP and Meta Directory technologies.
- Proven knowledge of Active Directory support and group policy implementation is desired.
- Candidate must be able to support Active Directory enterprise directory services, PKI, ADFS, MIIS, Perform Active Directory administration, management and operation.
- The candidate should have an enterprise vision, be a people person, self-directed in a fast-paced environment, organized and detail oriented, skilled in both oral and written communication.
Who You Are:
- 5-10 years of experience designing and maintaining Active Directory, PKI, ADFS enterprise environments
- Experience providing guidance on Active Directory group policy best practices
- Experience with Azure is desired
- Candidate will be remote once every 4 months
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts