Requisition Number: 302985
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302985
Job Order: 302985
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Network Technician to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for deployment and troubleshooting of Big-IP configuration
- Operational oversight of new and existing networking/content delivery solutions
- Develop and implement automated tests and validation to enforce enterprise standards
- Implement per standards various application delivery projects and resolutions resulting from internal and external business requirements
- Act as tier 2 operations escalation support
Who You Are:
- 2+ years' experience with the F5 LTM
- 2+ years' experience with web application administration, networking, and/or network related systems
- Experience with F5 GTM, APM, ASM a plus
- F5 certification a plus
- Well versed in networking and system
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts