Requisition Number: 302991
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302991
Job ID: 302991
Contract Length: 5+ Months
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Customer/Production Support contractor to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Support our client's implementation of a new Archer GRC system, with the first phase about to go live globally
- Assist global users, perform administrative and support tasks, and ensure data quality is maintained
- Respond to requests from users across business units
- Focus on the system implementation and the transition to the next phase
Who You Are:
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Communication skills both on the phone and email
- Able to develop comfort and skills with a new IT system
- Experience with the Archer system as a user
- Database experience
- Experience in a system/production support role
- Experience in a customer/client facing role
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts