Senior Financial Writer - Part Time
Requisition Number: 302992
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302992
Job ID: 302992
Contract Length: 10 Months
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a contract Senior Financial Writer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Support executive communications, up to 20 hours per week
- Write speeches, presentations, blog posts, briefs, video scripts, and other talking points for a variety of executives
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or marketing preferred
- At least 10 years of professional writing experience required, preferably in a corporate, media or agency setting
- Strong writing skills are essential; financial writing experience strongly preferred; familiarity with financial topics required
- Strong research skills and knowledge of technology and HR topics is a plus
- Speech writing experience is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts