Project Manager Risk Management
Requisition Number: 302993
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302993
Job ID: 302993
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a contract Project Manager - Risk Management to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, plan, and oversee all project staff and related activities
- Manage and control project scope and project communications
- Resolve any issues that arise
- Lead activities related to cost/benefit analysis, contingency planning, and risk assessment
- Oversee system and process recommendations, drive the development of solutions and process improvements
- Develop and ensure the quality of applicable project life cycle deliverables
- Serves as a technical, subject matter resource for systems and business line staff
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent; MBA a plus
- At least 7 years of related professional experience - either in financial operations or systems design
- Experience with project management methodology
- Very strong analytical skills, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Experience with Internal Auditing, Risk Management, Business Continuity Planning, and documentation, including experience working with Legal
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts