Junior Web Application Developer
Requisition Number: 265285
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 265285
Job ID: 265285
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Junior Web Application Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Work with technical teams to ensure applications and tools meet mission requirements
- Provide maintenance support for around 30 applications
- Perform complex development tasks
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and at least one year of related technical experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with technical and business teams
- Self-driven and committed to delivering high-quality software with a strong attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Adaptable to new technologies and changing customer needs
- Able to work as part of a team in an Agile software development environment
- Experience in web development or support using .NET, C#, Visual Studio, XML, and version control systems
- Experience with one or more of the following: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Skilled in object-oriented software development
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts