Requisition Number: 302997
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302997
Job Order: 302997
Contract Length: 12 months
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Security Audit Analyst to join its world-class team.
Responsibilities for Security Audit Analyst:
- Resource will have a background in one or some of these areas: Operations, Security Risk Analyst, Audit, Compliance
- Ensures organization´s practices meet all industry, aspirational, and compliance statutes including data privacy, data protection and information security statutes.
- Implement key security programs including: fraud, incident response and investigations, security assessments, security advisements on key business initiatives, 3rd party vendor risk assessments, security policy awareness, customer compliance, security contract review, customer security credentialing and auditing, physical security, incident and emergency response and security technology deployments
- Manage audits to ensure compliance (ISO, PCI, customer, Data Protection Act) to ensure the organization meets legal, regulatory and business obligations.
- Perform security advisements to ensure that applications and platforms are developed with sufficient and appropriate security controls.
- Partner with business to ensure security support to enabling business RFPs, questionnaires and contracts.
- Conduct necessary security risk assessments - internally and externally.
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts