JD Edwards Developer/Analyst
Requisition Number: 302936
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302936
Job Order: 302936
Contract Length: 12 months
Our industry-leading client is looking for a JD Edwards Developer/Analyst to join its world-class team.
Healthcare/Medical Industry experience is highly preferred.
Responsibilities of JD Edwards Developer/Analyst:
- High skill level in with Event Rule and C Business Function Debugging to investigate and fix technical issues
- Working knowledge of Data Dictionary, UDC Table, Vocabulary Overrides, Table Design, Business View Design, Data Structure Design, Cross Reference Utility and E1 Scheduler
- Demonstrated knowledge of JDE modules - Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Distribution, Financial, Inventory, EDI and related table structures
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and JDE database structures to analyze data in the database
- Participate in requirements definition to help design data gathering and analysis systems
- Create new functionalities, UBEs, applications as well as support existing enhancements within the JDE platform using JDE OMW development tool set
- Develop and maintain interfaces between EnterpriseOne and other applications
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts