Director of Software Delivery & Architecture
San Francisco, CA
Requisition Number: 302999
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302999
Job Order: 302999
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Director of Software Delivery & Architecture for our major, global client in Columbus, OH! In this role, you will be key in delivering global, scalable, cloud-based solutions using best in class platforms.Great opportunity to join an innovative, Agile team!
- Lead a team of software architects that are delivering critical components of our logistics and supply chain strategy
- Facilitate technical decision making amongst internal groups, including material handling engineering, software delivery and architecture
- Integrate a variety of software solutions and platforms.
- Provide oversight, leadership and visibility to all platform stakeholders
- Drive consistency in distributed, heterogeneous platform
- Improve solution quality and long-term cost of ownership
You Should Have:
- 8-10+ years’ technical leadership role
- Demonstrated skills in complex system engineering
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams, facilitate good decision making and effectively communicate nuances of technical concerns
- Experience with Oracle, MongoDB and SQL Server
- Knowledge of either Java, C#, C++, or Python
- Experience with cloud computing technologies, including PaaS, IaaS and Azure
- Awareness of WAN and wireless networking technologies, including common failure modes
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts