Task Order Program Manager
Requisition Number: 303024
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303024
Job ID: 303024
Our client is a management consulting and government contractor with over one hundred years of experience. With over eighty offices throughout the United States, our client’s growth is indicative of sound business practices. The company has been ranked at the top of their field, year after year. They are currently looking for a Task Order Program Manager to join their talented team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret Clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, direct, and manage cyber security programs and processes
- Analyze business rules for cross-functional relationships
- Manage complex projects that are components of a larger program
- Lead team from project initiation through completion
- Manage budgets, schedules, and operations
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in IT program management
- 5+ years of experience in IT program management in the DoD or intelligence community (IC)
- Experience with researching and fielding new and innovative technology
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification, including CAP, CISSP, CASP, CISM, or GSLC
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts