Requisition Number: 303025
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303025
Job ID: 303025
Contract Length: 12 Months
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and support matrix teams from project initiation through execution
- Develop detailed plans regarding end to end development process
- Outline project milestones, schedules, payment schedules, and requirements
- Responsible for continuously monitoring program performance
- Manage risks, actions, issues, and decisions; execute plans to capture risks and opportunities
- Monitor and maintain established KPI metrics for assigned programs
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering/or relative discipline
- Master's degree in business is preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- 3-5 years of Project Management/Leadership experience
- Ideal background is project management in a pharmaceutical setting
- Must be able to plan and control assigned projects from conception through production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at being a mentor and a leader in a matrixed environment
- Excellent relationship building capabilities
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts