Requisition Number: 302940
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302940
Job ID: 302940
Contract Length: 3 Months + Extension
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for an Analyst to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, on budget, within scope, and of high quality
- Work cross-functionally to lead a team of engineers
- Manage technology projects across internal and external teams
- Spend majority of time on project management
- Includes high-level analysis around producers, consumers, and product capabilities
Who You Are:
- At least 10 years of experience in primary skill
- Experience in financial services preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts