IT Project Manager
Requisition Number: 303030
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303030
Job ID: 303030
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join their growing team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage project throughout its life cycle, from initiation through execution
- Develop project plan and drive project milestones
- Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project
- Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project
- Manage all communication plans, training and documentation
- Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the life cycle of the project
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of prior experience in project management is required
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and negotiation abilities
- Capable and skilled at project planning
- Solid judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Well defined analysis and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts