Director, User Experience Design and Research
Requisition Number: 302547
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 302547
Job ID: 302547
Our client is seeking a Director of User Experience Design and Research to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all UX and UI design work across website, mobile apps, and internal systems
- Lead and develop a team of designers and researchers
- Ensure that excellence in product design heeds a competitive advantage, delivering better business outcomes through UX
- Serve in a hands-on designer role when necessary
- Formalize the role of design in Agile processes and guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality
- Standardize research toolkit, roadmap, deliverables, and prioritization frameworks
- Establish operating mechanisms to engage the organization in our design efforts and provide transparency to goals, research, design principles, assets, and outcomes
- Ensure strong partnerships and interfaces between design, product, and engineering
Who You Are:
- At least 10 years as a UX/UI designer and team leader
- Demonstrated success at building and developing teams
- Excellent business acumen, able to balance customer needs and business goals
- Leverage a balance of qualitative and qualitative insights to make design decisions
- Experience applying A/B testing and institutionalizing learnings into best practices
- Experience developing and applying personas to guide the design process
- Structured partnership philosophy with point of view on UX stakeholder management routines
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in design applications such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts