Project Manager (Local candidates only)
Requisition Number: 303040
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303040
Job ID: 303040
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the Project Manager for telecom for process and vendor management
- Connect with stakeholders and business representatives regularly
- Develop project plans, including scheduling and resource management
- Collaborate cross-functionally for solution development
- Identify areas for process improvements within project
- Track issues and report status to management regularly
- Escalate issues as necessary
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent experience is acceptable
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Able to effectively lead matrixed teams
- MCSE or equivalently skilled in server hardware
- Experience in healthcare or human services
- Proficiency in MS Project, MS Office Suite, Including SharePoint, Visio, and Access
- Thorough understanding of project management best practices
- PMP Certification preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts