Requisition Number: 301827
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 301827
Job Order: 301827
Contract to Permanent Opportunity
Applicants must be able to work on a W-2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Technical Lead to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Take a lead role in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues causing the unavailability of the application. Accomplished through extensive research (e.g. trouble shoot issues, apply maintenance, service packs, perform upgrades, remain current on new technology, and Tier 2/3 support) using internet, vendors, and coworkers
- Guide 6 or more junior engineers for problem solving, task management & monitoring best practices
- Lead the review, setup and support of application upgrade projects/environments
- Assume ownership for deliverables and work in collaboration with a team of engineers to
- Collaborate with business partners, management and other technical teams within the organization to achieve results
Who You Are:
- Strong experience with Oracle or PostgreSQL
- Experienced in Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, Apache
- Knowledge in ITIL processes for incident, problem, and change management and CMDB
- Knowledge in Release Transition Management
- Experience in configuring monitoring tools such as Splunk, ScienceLogic, AppDynamics is desired
- Experience with synthetic monitoring and test automation using Selenium is a plus
- Experienced supporting applications utilizing load balancing cluster and F5 is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts