PWM Enterprise Architect
Requisition Number: 302763
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302763
Job Order: 302763
Applicants must be able to work on a W-2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a PWM Enterprise Architect to join its world class team.
What You'll Do:
- Define tech strategy to support business strategy
- Create roadmaps showing evolution of private wealth management technology over three year timeframe
- Govern project execution to ensure alignment with strategy and standards
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency via application rationalization or streamlined operations
- Collaborate with solution architects and other enterprise architects to establish technology architectures for initiatives within private wealth management and enterprise-wide services
Who You Are:
- Private Wealthy Management business knowledge, including knowledge of brokerage and trust accounting systems.
- Experience working as an Enterprise Architect in a large organization
- Technology Planning/Strategy Experience
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts