DB DevOps Engineer
Requisition Number: 302916
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302916
Job ID: 302916
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a DB DevOps Engineer to join their innovative team.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a member of the database engineering team
- Develop and support DBaaS platform
- Build tooling and help with a migration of thousands of databases
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is a strong plus
- At least 5 years of professional experience with Linux
- Experience with DevOps and automation infrastructure tools (Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS)
- Oracle/RAC, Exadata, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge of internal structure of indexes, statistics and system information schemas
- Proficient in performance tuning, optimization and troubleshooting tools
- Hadoop, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Experience setting up continuous integration tools Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience with Software Test automation
- Experience with Sybase/IQ, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Teradata is a plus
- Experience utilizing NoSQL solutions is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts