Sr. IT Project Manager w/ MDM in GxP
Requisition Number: 303052
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303052
Job ID: 303052
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager w/ MDM in GxP to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for overall project planning, including project milestones, schedules, work assignments and requirements
- Ensure predictable delivery of projects – driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks and issues that require assistance or attention
- Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project needs
- Develop detailed plans regarding end to end development process
- Responsible for continuously monitoring program performance
- Manage risks, actions, issues, and decisions; execute plans to capture risks and opportunities
- Monitor and maintain established KPI metrics for assigned programs
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required one time per quarter
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required, with a preference for CS, Business, or Manufacturing concentrations
- PMP or other formal project management qualification is preferred
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience delivering IT projects in GxP and implementing complex, cross-functional project solutions
- Knowledge of ERP systems, capable of holding technical and functional conversations
- At least 2 ERP projects (3-4 years) experience of working with and managing large Systems Integration
- Experience managing MDM implementations (Customer master and Product master)
- Demonstrable fluency in Project Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of transitioning new and upgraded systems into support operations – at least 2 large, multi-discipline projects
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts