Requisition Number: 303073
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303073
Job ID: 303073
Contract Length: 4 Months
Our client is a technology support organization for higher education end users. They strive to provide the highest level of accessibility, data integrity, and information delivery to their user community. Our client is currently seeking a OBIEE Developer to join their team.
- Experience in OBIEE security implementation (both 11g and 12c)
- Experience building complex data models (RPD) within OBIEE 11g and 12c
- Experience building dashboards and interactive reports in OBIEE 11g and 12c
- Experience implementing and using the OBIEE baseline validation tool
- Experience working within the OBIEE Multi User Development Environment
- Excellent communications skills
- SQL expertise
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts