Sr. Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 303045
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303045
Job ID: 303045
Contract Length: 3 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience in web development or similar
- Experience building AWS applications
- Must have created several web applications from the ground up
- Must know how to use and modify CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Familiarity with building service APIs with node.js
- Experience with XML, JSON and YAML formats
- Experience creating several web applications from the ground up
- Expert knowledge of accessibility and compliance
- Understand and adhere to philosophies like Web Standards, Semantic markup and good programming practices
- Experience creating independent projects or contributing to open source projects
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts