Release & DevOps Engineer
Rolling Meadows, IL
Requisition Number: 303035
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303035
Job ID: 303035
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Release & DevOps Engineer to join their team in Rolling Meadows, IL.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Keep up to date on the latest developments and trends in technology, and how they might apply to this position
- Support an Agile approach to development, including coaching Agile development teams across full-stack development
- Ensure build and release processes are followed across business lines
- Ensure that an automated approach is applied in all aspects of software build and management where it is possible
- Work on continuous improvement of software engineering practices, with a focus on improving enterprise software development
- Lead the availability and scalability of solutions
- Work along the boundary between engineering, QA, and operations to ensure that the release process is meeting their short-term and long-term needs
- Devise and operate the processes needed to ensure software builds are fast, automated and reliable
- Work on production implementation events as required
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle and IT operations
- At least 1 year of experience developing and supporting automated build, CI scripts
- Motivated self-starter who is willing to take the initiative
- Unafraid to tackle challenges; able to thrive under pressure
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts