Requisition Number: 302290
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302290
Job ID: 302290
One of our top clients, a leading billion-dollar retail company, is looking to bring on a SEO Strategist to partner with an established marketing analytics team to determine and define new SEO projects. Additionally, you will manage process across all brands, coordinate with the stakeholder teams to drive needed capabilities, and help determine SEO strategy for the brand.
This is a 12 month contract-to-permanent opportunity offering a full benefit package while on contract including health, vision, dental, and a 401(k).
Rate: $35/hr W-2
- Ability to define opportunities
- Ability to breakdown data, create business cases, report on programs
- Strong presentation skills
- 3-4 years in search engine marketing including on page, off page, organic social and local SEO strategies
- Experience using SEO and business related tools including: Omniture/Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Search Console, Google Trends, Google Adwords, SEOMoz, BrightEdge and other SEO research tools
- A core understanding of HTML/CSS
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts