Team Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 302920
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302920
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Team Agile Coach to join their team on a long term contract.
This is a long term contract opportunity with an excellent benefits package.
What You'll Do:
- Work with specific teams to assist in the implementation and improvement of Agile practices
- Stand up/work with teams to increase effectiveness and efficiency of Agile best practices
Who You Are:
- At least three engagements working with teams of 7-10 team members to mentor in the use of Agile practices
- Strong understanding and ability to articulate the business value of specific Agile Practices (i.e. answer the question “why do we do it this way”)
- Strong facilitation and diplomatic skills with the ability to read an organization and bring the right people into the team at the right time to get impediments resolved
- Experience playing multiple roles in an Agile team
Job ID: 302920
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts