W2 Only Contract Software Developer (CDISC)
Requisition Number: 303119
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303119
Job ID: 303119
Contract Length: 12 Months
Our client is seeking a Software Developer to join their team.
Applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
What You'll Do:
- Perform extracting, transforming, and loading activities to support clinical data streams
- Work to automate ETL processes where possible
- API development
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Life Sciences required; Master's degree in Computer Sciences or Life Sciences preferred
- At least 6 years of experience in developing/maintaining integration solutions
- At least 6 years within the life sciences & pharma/biotech/CRO
- Strong experience extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) preclinical and clinical data from a variety of data sources to a target Oracle data warehouse
- Able to perform full-stack development
- Experience building APIs and services
- Strong SQL Programming (Oracle) experience
- Solid Oracle experience (Oracle 12 preferred), with knowledge querying into a relational format using JSON
- Expertise in building RESTful web services using XML/JSON payloads, interacting with external web services, databases, and data warehouses
- Knowledge of Linux/ Unix
- Understanding of Authentication & Authorization protocols
- Knowledge of SOA design principles and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to write clear/concise code and system documentation
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced team environment using agile development methodologies
- Must be responsible for proper completion of assigned tasks and duties
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts