Data Center Project Manager
Requisition Number: 302603
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302603
Job ID: 302444
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their innovative team.
What You'll Do:
- Lead project teams from initiation to project completion
- Ensure project requirements and deliverables are clearly defined
- Resolve or escalate issues by using best judgement
- Manage stakeholder communications, participation, and expectations throughout the project life cycle
- Responsible for overall project plan and resource allocation; manage changes to scope, handle project issues
- Evaluate and control project performance and success
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Financial services experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Change control management experience
- Able to assist/fill in with team leads around transformation
- Migration or large program experience (PMO office experience, reporting, managing change control for a program)
- Program Office experience, understand this is an all in activity
- Analyst, not dedicated to single project or program mentality
- Tools: Confluence, Jira, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel
- Infrastructure background would be a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts