New York, NY
Requisition Number: 303071
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303071
Job ID: 303071
Contract Length: 9+ Months
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Program Manager to join their innovative team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the oversight of complex projects and associated project teams
- Coordinate technical design, as well as requirements, scope, and estimates for project
- Ensure adherence to enterprise standards and project management best practices for development/reporting
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer on all projects
- Ensure stakeholder expectations are fully understood and managed
- Manage stakeholder communications and participation
- Ensure requirements and deliverables are clearly defined
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Use developed verbal/written communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Who You Are:
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience required
- PMI CAPM, PMP and/or ITIL certification required or committed to acquiring within a 2 year period from date of hire; ITIL a plus
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies and how they integrate
- Introductory understanding of application programming, database, system design, internet, extranet, intranet, and client/server architectures
- Able to build consensus, influence others, and negotiate compromise
- Experience required in virtual project management for a global organization
- Be a true team player that enjoys challenges and is highly motivated, self-directed, and results-oriented
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts