Requisition Number: 303108
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303108
Job Order: 303108
A household name client in the Metro Atlanta area is seeking an Implementation Project Manager that has demonstrated experience leading software implementation initiatives.
This position is a mix of project management, high level business analysis, and team leadership. You will be a Project manager interacting with product leads, technical consultants, and other development teams in addition external clients to deliver solutions. You will be working with high profile, national banking clients to develop and implement applications/solutions into their environments.
This is an outstanding opportunity to serve in a consultative capacity and implement complex technology solutions for the most reputable banks across the country.
This is a full-time position offering competitive salary ($125k) plus full benefits, 401k with match and the opportunity to move into strategic level Project/Program Management roles in the future.
- Project management experience, specifically with application/solution implementations and/or integrations
- MBA, PMP, or consulting experience a plus (not required)
- Technology aptitude – ability to interpret and communicate technical concepts to technical teams as well as clients and business groups
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with project stakeholders, external clients, technical teams, and multiple business lines in an enterprise environment
- Experience in Agile environments is a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing resource allocation, project budgets, and project plan creation and execution
- Experience helping to define high level requirements and functional requirements for external customers
- Banking or financial services industry background a big plus
- Experience with Information Security is highly preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts