Senior Designer/Product Development Manager
Requisition Number: 303118
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303118
Job ID: 303118
Contract Length: 3 Months
Our well known client is seeking a Senior Designer/Product Development Manager to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Help to facilitate weekly meetings; help to deliver key milestone meetings; prepare weekly meeting agendas/recaps
- Help to manage the development process utilizing Cycle Time Reduction (CTR) calendar management
- Participate in private brand meetings; assist in the indirect process for private brands
- Build working relationships with cross-functional team
- Manage assigned competitive analysis, including quality comparisons, for related areas
- Prepare analytical reports of business performance
- Support the Private Brand process and exclusive brands, if applicable
- Manage the flex PLM process to ensure timely and accurate product packages
- Manage the packaging and labeling requirement of each product package
- Assist in the approval process to ensure completion within established timeline
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts