IT Project Lead
Requisition Number: 302406
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302406
Job ID: 302406
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is seeking an IT Project Lead to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, maintain, and manage consulting initiative roadmap
- Support teams in order to plan and prepare business cases
- Conduct/lead UX research efforts in support of business case development
- Develop strong working relationships with partners and vendors
- Assist in organizing consulting committee meetings: logistics and content
- Develop demand management processes to help prioritize workload
- Develop deep expertise in core consulting processes and supporting technologies
- Build internal business cases to support decisions on enterprise-wide investments
- Work with solution architects and vendors to identify solutions to meet the business needs
- Structure and plan projects, coordinate and track tasks across resources, ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables while providing transparency of status to stakeholders
- Steer both internal and external developers assigned to the projects, providing design and implementation guidance to ensure solutions meet expectations
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 7 years of relevant industry experience with a strong technical background in either software development or software implementation
- Proven experience in managing software development projects or managing development teams
- Process-oriented and analytical working style with high IT affinity
- Strong work management, organization, and planning skills, based on an understanding of relevant processes and business needs
- Strong communication and presentation skills; excellent knowledge of PowerPoint is critical
- An affinity for the latest web application trends, digital trends and innovative tools used by consulting companies
- High degree of comfort with Microsoft Products including Office and Sharepoint
- Familiarity with emerging collaboration and productivity tools such as Slack, Trello, Jira, Todoist, Goodnote, Stormboard or similar technologies
- An understanding of infrastructure solutions supporting business applications including: client / server, cloud infrastructure, open source portals, etc.
- Comfortable working in an globally distributed team
- Able to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, multi-cultural environment
- Flexibility to adapt to continually changing and fast paced business environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Some amount of travel will be required
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts