Agile Project Manager
Requisition Number: 303142
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303142
Job Order: 303142
Our industry-leading client is looking for an Agile Project Manager to project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for small to medium projects.
What You'll Do:
- Determine, monitor, and review project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and reportson activities related to the project
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues
Who You Are:
- 6 + years of experience required. Sr. PM/Scrum Master
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Coordination skills of multiple cross function teams
- Okay with monthly travel is MSP (once per week)
- Experience Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience managing Business Value Stream vs confined projects
- Stakeholder management /influencing skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts