Requisition Number: 302823
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302823
Job ID: 302823
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client, ranked in the top 20 employers in the US, is a major player in the financial industry; however, instead of seeing themselves as being in the banking industry, they consider themselves to be in the technology industry and strive to stay at the forefront of technology. The client is currently undergoing an AWS migration. They care about their employees and their campuses are state of the art facilities. They are currently seeking an experienced Application Developer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in application design and development
- Design overall system
- Document development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environment
- Interact with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs
- Provide expertise in all aspects of designing and application development
- May provide training for IT Staff
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- At least 2 years of experience in Scala/Spark
- At least 2 years of experience in software development using cloud based hosting solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile development methodologies including Scrum
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Pipeline solutions preferred
- Experience in tools such as Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, Chef preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts