Requisition Number: 302956
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302956
Job ID: 302956
Contract Length: 8+ Months
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Agile Coach to join their team in Richmond, VA.
What You'll Do:
- Draw on experience and skill to plan and track project activities in conformance to stakeholder expectations and business needs
- Serve as SME on Agile development methodologies and best practices
- Provide process and technical direction to project managers and others, which may involve acting as a Scrum coach
- Consult on and utilize latest rapid development or other non-sequential project methodologies
- Possess most skills of the traditional project manager
Who You Are:
- At least 1 year of experience in financial services industry
- Single stakeholder centralized in one location
- Exposure to extreme programming (XP); 1-2 concurrently
- Exposure to formal project management methodologies
- Demonstrated analytical experience
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with project team members
- Strong vertical and horizontal communication skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts