BI Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 303192
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303192
Job ID: 303192
Contract Length: 3+ Months
Our well known client is seeking a BI Business Analyst to join their team.
Applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of technical BA experience, with strong familiarity and comfort with MS SQL
- Experience documenting BRD’s for BI needs
- Experience analyzing data sources from multiple systems
- Experience writing SQL or SAP HANA queries
- Thorough understanding of database concepts and relationships in order to support any form of user needs from research to ad-hoc queries
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, problem solve and prioritize multiple concurrent task and projects appropriately
- Ability to provide end user education for the interpretation of business data
- Individual should have the ability to translate technical terminology into terms understandable by management, department heads and non IT personnel
- Practical knowledge of SDLC and ITIL processes
- Ability to write test scripts and test integration points is also required
- Strong business communication skills, comfort in working with developers, ability to own an issue from creation through resolution, status reporting on issues and change requests are required
- Motivated self-starter
- Data Mapping
- SQL Queries from scratch
- BRD’s from scratch
- Ability to create solutions in an unstructured environment
- Motivated self-starter
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts