Junior Drupal Engineer
Requisition Number: 303213
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303213
Job ID: 303213
Contract Length: 3-12 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Junior Drupal Engineer to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Handle coding and maintenance of web pages and applications in Drupal utilizing PHP
- Collaborate closely with senior technical leadership on Drupal related activities
- Work with MySQL databases managed on the Acquia platform
- Manage the assignment and coordination of technical activities and the delivery of technical artifacts throughout the project, utilizing appropriate tools and protocols to effectively communicate this information to leadership and support teams
- Develop experience and expertise in problem definition, requirements analysis and the general design of systems
- Assist in maintaining all system administration, development, support and user documentation
- Assists with the planning, requirement analysis, and testing of all security updates, Drupal core patches and upgrades
- Support production issues and activities, as necessary, by researching, analyzing issues, and identifying and/or delivering solutions
Who You Are:
- At least 4 years of experience in web development preferably with 2 or more in Drupal and PHP
- Expertise in the PHP programming language, related optimization techniques, and design patterns
- Expertise in Drupal and Drupal API of version 6.x and 7.x
- Solid understanding of LAMP system environment
- Solid understanding of common service implementation technologies such as: SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, and dependency management
- Must have good knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts