Cloud Platform Engineer
Requisition Number: 303176
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303176
Job ID: 303176
Phone/Skype only, no on-site
W2 Candidates Only
Our direct client has an immediate opportunity for a Cloud Platform Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of new native cloud native applications, along with supporting the implementation of a world class CI/CD automation pipeline.
Strong skills in OOP languages is preferred (Ruby, Python, or Java)
Requirements for a Cloud Platform Engineer:
- Experience designing and implementing complex applications and distributed systems into public cloud infrastructure using AWS
- Advanced experience in using DSLs/frameworks for managing infrastructure as code using Terraform and CloudFormation
- Strong skills in infrastructure programming using languages like Python and Ruby
- Proven experience implementing continuous integration/delivery tools using Jenkins or Git
- Preferred – Certified AWS Solutions Architect
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to Jaymes Nowicki: JNowicki@eliassen.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts