Lead DevOps Engineer
Requisition Number: 303176
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303176
Job Order: 303176
Our client is one of the largest financial services companies in the world, managing over 100 M transactions daily. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility.
They have an immediate opening for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their innovative team.
What You'll Do:
- Engineer and develop a robust operating system
- Utilize Puppet/Ansible tools to deliver full-stack automation
- Leverage DevOps Agile development process using Git and Jenkins CI/CD processes
- Contribute to the transition to infrastructure as code and codification of their infrastructure using Terraform.
- Plan, capture and manage requirements; analyze, design, test and document systems of moderate complexity; may lead system integration
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science field or six years of related exempt experience plus eight years related exempt experience
- Recent experience in a leading on-shore resources responsible for DevOps or Cloud solutions and engineering.
- At least 6 years of Unix/Linux experience
- At least 2 years of Puppet/Ansible experience
- Able to perform well and exercise good judgement in high pressure situations
- Able to build good working relationships, including the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts