Senior .NET Developer
Requisition Number: 303214
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303214
Job Order: 205685
Contract Length: 12 months
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Support and build applications for a production environment. Includes troubleshooting, problem resolution, analysis, client consulting, testing, planning, scheduling, and coordinating the implementation
- Support and build application systems and components including end-user applications, interfaces between applications, web services, and database objects (tables, views, stored procedures)
- Test, implement, integrate, upgrade, and maintain vendor-supplied applications into our mix of application systems
- Participate in rotating on-call duty (including after hours and weekend) which is typically one week of duty every 7-9 weeks depending on team size
Who You Are:
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft: Solid experience in our primary technical platforms (currently Microsoft .NET winforms, http://C#.NET, .NET webforms, .NET web services, SQLServer 2012+
- Mobile: Experience or strong interest in our expanding internal-facing mobile platform (currently iOS-based)
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts