Senior BI Report Developer
Requisition Number: 302432
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302432
Job Order: 302432
Contract to Permanent Opportunity
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
The Senior BI Report Developer is responsible for the analysis, development, and unit testing of reports, dashboards / visualizations using the BI reporting platform, WebFOCUS. The Senior BI Report Developer must also serve as a backup to all position responsibilities for the Report Developer using legacy reporting technology.
Experience and Technical Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 yrs. Business Intelligence report and dashboard development experience in WebFOCUS
- Advanced SQL skills, proficient in PL/SQL Developer & TOAD
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics or related field (equivalent work experience may be considered (min 5yrs)
- Understanding of logical & physical data modeling, optimized reporting data structures, star schemas
- Experience with output files in multiple formats, including Excel / CSV and PDF
- Experience with version control software such as Tortoise SVN or Team Foundation Server
- Agile Scrum methodology
- Demonstrated proficiency extracting data from and analyzing data in Oracle relational database
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Data analysis and report design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (all staffing levels, i.e. Exec, Mgmt, Tech, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills; efficiency completing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in SQL (writing & tuning complex queries)
- Working knowledge of VMWare
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts