Requisition Number: 303170
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303170
Job Order: 303170
Our industry-leading client is looking for an OFAC Analyst to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Review results of scanning tools to determine possible positive matches with terrorist suspect lists (such as OFAC)
- LOB management and government agencies are contacted as required to obtain needed information and determine disposition of matches
- This team member must be able to work in a team environment in a production like environment with zero tolerance for material errors
Who You Are:
- 5 or more years' experience with a financial institution
- 2 or more years’ experience involving frequent interaction with teammates and management
- 2 or more years’ experience involving researching and making final decisions
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts