Associate Support Engineer
Requisition Number: 303238
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303238
Job ID: 303238
Contract Length: 6+ Months
For over a decade, our award-winning client has been offering cloud based communications enterprise solutions. They value their employees and are deeply invested in their futures. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and dynamic work environment in a fun and enjoyable workplace setting, consider applying for the current opening of Associate Support Engineer and join an enthusiastic and dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Provide phone, email, and ongoing customer service and support for timely and effective issue resolution and request fulfillment
- Investigate and troubleshoot application, network, and end user issues
- Develop and maintain knowledge of enterprise solution standards
- Escalate highly complex issues to higher level technical teams
- Have a calm patient attitude to listen to problems, perform research driving a reported issue towards a resolution
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations and take appropriate escalation action
- Manage multiple issues in parallel, taking responsibility for meeting SLA and updating customers
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 2 years of customer service related experience
- Linux and/or Unix OS experience, familiar with the command line (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed time frames
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts