Process Improvement Analyst
Requisition Number: 303149
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303149
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Process Improvement Analyst to join our Fortune 500 client’s e-commerce team.
The Process Improvement Analyst will be responsible for troubleshooting and fixing high level vendor related issues on one of the largest e-commerce sites in the world. This individual will need to be HIGHLY detail oriented and organized- you will be working with the Web Operation teams on special e-commerce related projects.
This is the fastest growing segment of a household name organization and presents a lot of opportunity for promotions and advancement within the organization. If you’re interested in e-commerce, an opportunity to directly impact an organization’s bottom line, and jump start your career with a highly reputable organization please apply!
Requirements for the Process Improvement Analyst:
- Extremely detail oriented, with the ability to pay high attention to even the smallest details
- Fast learner who shows interest in learning new tools
- Team player who is outgoing and loves collaboration
- Incredible communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in e-commerce, web analytics, or an analyst related role is desired but not a hard requirement
- Interest in e-commerce or digital related work – for one of the most innovative and fastest growing ecommerce companies
- Multi-tasker capable of managing multiple tasks and understanding how to prioritize these tasks in order of importance
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Basic SQL experience a PLUS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required; recent college graduates with internship or related experience will be considered
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts